What type of programs do you offer through YMCA Hoop Academy?
Our basketball training academy is arguably one of the best boys and girls programs (grades 1 – 12) the northwest has to offer. During this eight-week program players will sharpen their skills under our prestigious coaching staff. Monday and Wednesday evenings, 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM. Please visit our Hoop Academy Schedules Page for current dates and times. To register, visit our Registration Page.
Private & Group Training Sessions
Training sessions with our Elite coaches range from private (1 kid), semi-private (2 - 4) and group (4+ kids) options with prices starting at $35 - 65 / hour, depending on enrollment.
Our sports camps (grades K – 6) are designed to teach both game and life fundamentals such as self esteem, hard work, self discipline, teamwork, responsibility and respect. Sports camp options include basketball, futsal and floor hockey.
Summer Basketball League
Our Summer League (grades 4 -12) runs from June through the first half of July. It is designed for players and teams in 4th grade through high school. Games for boys and girls divisions will be played in the late afternoons and evenings Monday – Friday. Please visit our Youth Sports Schedule Page for current dates and times.
Fall Basketball League
Our Fall League runs on Saturdays and Sundays, from September through November, and attracts over 130 teams each year. Registration opens in early August for all interested teams. Please visit our Youth Sports Schedule Page for current dates and times.
Oregon West League (OWL)
The Oregon West League (OWL League) is our winter basketball league. OWL runs Tuesday and Thursday evenings during January and February. Please visit our Youth Sports Schedule Page for current dates and times.
Spring Basketball League
Our Spring League runs all day on Saturdays and Sundays during April and May, and attracts more than 150 teams each year. Please visit our Youth Sports Schedule Page for current dates and times.
Games & Grub
Friday night scrimmage games for youth (grades 4 – 12) interested in basketball or soccer/futsal. Come with your team or join one when you get here. All skill levels are welcome. Cost is $10 per child at the door and includes a hamburger or hot dog meal. Session begins the first Friday in April and runs throughout the summer. 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM.
What type of adult basketball programs do you offer at the Beaverton Hoop YMCA?
We offer the following basketball programs for adults.
Summer Adult Basketball League
Our summer adult basketball league is a great way for you and your team to test your skills against teams from across the Portland metro region. All games will take place on Sunday evenings at the Beaverton Hoop YMCA. The first league game will take place on Sunday, July 10th and the season runs through August 28th. Team registration fees are $450 and there are two different divisions, Men's Open and Men's Rec. Register today as there are a limited number of openings and the league fills up fast - once the league cap is met registration will close.
Get your game on at the regions finest basketball facility every Monday / Wednesday / Friday from 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. / Saturdays from 8:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. Whether you are looking for recreation or a serious run, the Beaverton Hoop YMCA offers a quality workout for all levels. 18 and older only, please.
Rates: Drop In: $5.00, Monthly $30.00, Annual $299.99 with no contract or joining fee.
Corporate Adult Leagues
The Beaverton Hoop YMCA is happy to welcome Corporate Adult Leagues to our facility. It's all about team whether you are in the office or on the court. Our corporate leagues allow co-workers an opportunity to relieve stress and connect on a recreational level while keeping the competition in-house. Let our programming staff design a league that fits your individual needs. We will provide referees and do all the game scheduling. We can also post online standings and organize league playoffs. Call 503.644.2191 for more information and to inquire about court availability.
Please Contact Us for information about adult training opportunities.
Refund Policy - Please Read
No refunds are automatic. All refunds must be approved by the Program Executive Director before being processed. Prompt notification accompanied with the reason for withdrawal is required in writing for a withdrawing team/participant to receive refund consideration. To submit withdrawal notification and request refund approval, please call 503.644.2191.
- Refunds are not processed until the end of a season
- There will be a proccessing fee of $40 for all withdrawn registrations
- A maximum 100% refund is available if a registration is withdrawn at least fourteen days prior to the final registration deadline
- A maximum 75% refund is available if a registration is withdrawn at least seven days prior to the final registration deadline
- A maximum 50% refund is available if a registration is withdrawn within seven days of the final registration deadline
- No refunds are issued for registration withdrawal or forfeited games after the final registration deadline of a league or tournament event. Forfeited games are not refunded or rescheduled even if they are the result of schedule preferences that were not accommodated. When by choice or necessity a team forfeits or no-shows to a scheduled game, they are subject to forfeit fees (See policy under the “Forfeits and No-Shows” subheading of the Beaverton Hoop YMCA League and Tournament Rules and Policies above)
- If a team’s opponent forfeits or no-shows to their games, refunds will be issued on a case-by-case basis. Teams that receive a make-up game for their opponent’s forfeit or no-show are not eligible for refund. Teams may not be eligible for refund if they decline a game with an alternate team at the time of their opponent’s no-show or if they decline a rescheduled make-up game that is offered with at least two days notice.
What is the difference between your Hoop Elite programs and programs offered through Westside Youth Sports?
Please take a look at the difference between our Hoop Programs vs. Westside Youth Sports to find the right fit for your child.