We're more than a gym. We're a community.Membership Is All Inclusive & Month to Month
Financial assistance available. Ask for details.
Membership and Registration Hours
• 9 AM–7 PM, Monday through Friday
• 9 AM–1 PM, Saturday
• No hours on Sunday
|Membership Type||Joining Fee*||Monthly Dues**|
|Young Adult (12–20)||$30||$30|
|Couple (2 adults over 18 living in the same household)||$55||$55|
|* One time joining fee per membership|
|**Family (up to 5 people adult or child) requires proof of living in same household.
Additional family members = $10 per month each (adult or child)
Our membership is all inclusive giving you unlimited use of your Clark County Family YMCA
- • Enjoy our 370+ piece fitness floor or take advantage our pool activities and open gymnasium times.
- • Participate in one of our many group exercise classes including: Yoga, Water Aerobics, Zumba, Cycling, Active Adults and more.
- • Free access to ActivTrax, a personal training software program that you can access from home and at the Y. ActivTrax will generate workouts for you based on your goals and fitness level you set with your trainer. It can also help you create meal plans, track your calories and track your workout progress.
- • Family Memberships include 2 hours per child per day in Y Time Center. The ages are 6 weeks to 8 years old. Our values-based program will help young children learn essential social, physical and intellectual building blocks. We also offer Parent’s Night Out on the first and third Friday of most months. Ask membership for more details and to register.
- • In addition, all members receive reduced fee on specialty programs. See program areas for more information on member pricing options.
We work hard to provide a feeling of trust and understanding to help strengthen the kids, families, and community we live in. You can count on your Clark County Family YMCA.
We have day passes and week passes available for purchase. Rates are as follows:
Family: $2 0