Spring Indoor Soccer 2017
Registration open now!
Schedules will be posted after registration closes and teams are finalized.
Our Spring Indoor Soccer League is designed for children ages 3 and 4 through in grades K – 1st grade. The league run from April 8th through June 17th. Teams will play a total of 8 games on Saturdays scheduled between 9 A.M. - 6 P.M. All league events will take place at various elementary schools in the Beaverton School District as well as the Beaverton Hoop YMCA.
• Early February: Registration Opens
• 3/21/17: Mandatory Coaches’ Meeting, 6:00 PM at Beaverton Hoop YMCA Conference Room
• 3/22/17: Early Bird Registration Ends at 11:59 P.M.
• 3/29/17: Registration Closes at 11:59 P.M.
• 4/08/17: 1st Practice; Kindy - 1st Grade
• 4/15/17: 2nd Practice; 3 and 4 year olds and Kindy — 1st Grade
• 4/22/17: 1st Game of the Season
• 6/17/17: Last Game of the Season
*Games will not be played on Saturday May 27th due to Memorial Day Weekend.
Early Bird Rate: $150 (Valid through 3/22/2017 11:59 P.M.)
Registration Fee: $165 (Price will go up 3/23 – 3/29)
Those who wish to register after 3/29 will be placed on the waitlist and contacted if a space on a team becomes available.
Spring Indoor Soccer Divisions:
3 and 4 Year Old Coed (Saturdays Only)
• Kindy/1st Grade Coed (Saturdays Only)
3 and 4 Year Olds, Kindy, & 1st grade
• Divisions are coed.
• Teams will have two Saturday practices before the first game (1 hour).
• Teams will play a total of 8 games.
• Practices and games will be held on Saturdays between 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM and will be played in elementary schools within the Beaverton School District as well as the Beaverton Hoop YMCA.
• Once games start, teams will have a half-hour practice followed by a half-hour game.
• Participants will receive a team shirt
Refund Policy: All refund requests (less a $30 processing fee) must be made in writing prior to the first game. After this date no refunds will be granted. Please direct refund requests in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. No changes will be made to rosters or practice / game schedules once they have been released.