Join the Y
At the Y, your membership means more! As a Sherwood YMCA member you will have full access to our state-of-the-art fitness center, interactive workout equipment to track your progress, and 80 group exercise classes available per week. Unique to this facility is our superb aquatics area, which includes a 25 yard lap pool, 65 foot water slide, and a free 12 Week Personalized Fitness Program to help you get started, along with friendly staff to help give the support you need to achieve your fitness goals. Get a headstart by starting the Membership Application online and follow up with a visit to our facility so you can see all the YMCA has to offer!
|Summer Pass | May 15–Sept. 1|
|Family | $199.00|
|College Summer Special | $99.00|
|(Student up to age 22)|
Summer Pass Participants:
Receive Facility Rates on all classes (lower rate)
Receive all other member benefits for the 3-month period
—such as free water & land aerobics, Childwatch privileges
No Joining Fee
• State-of-the-Art Facility, Equipment and Amenities: Rock Wall, Teen Center, Newly Renovated Pool & Waterslide.
• The latest Group Exercise Classes: Barre, Zumba, Cycling, Pilates and Yoga.
• Professional and nationally-certified fitness and wellness experts on staff
* Specialized one-on-one or small group Personal Training
• FREE ActivTrax Workouts
• OPEN 7 days a week
• Free Water Aerobics classes
• 7 FREE guest passes each year
• 2 hours FREE per day of on-site Child Watch and Fun Club
• FREE family programs and events: Healthy Kids Day, Family Triathlon & Harvest Festival.
• FREE Open Climb
• FREE Lap Swim, Open Swim, Family Swim and Preschool Play
• FREE Pick-Up sports for adult/teen members: Basketball, Volleyball & Pickleball.
• SPECIAL RATES on programs, including swim lessons, youth sports, youth programs; gymnastics and many more.
With a shared commitment to nurturing the potential of kids, improving health and well-being, and giving back and supporting our neighbors, your Y membership gives you and your community the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
No one is denied Y services due to the inability to pay. Our Financial Assistance program is available to help adults and families access the many benefits of Y membership.